Name:
Location: United States

Hi! My name is Kayla. I’m 28 years old and my goal is to blog about my weight loss journey and healthier lifestyle change. I am by no means a writer nor wish to be; however, I want to journal about my desire to be a healthier person. I have struggled with my weight my entire life. Since I was a child I have always been larger girl and in reality I have always been larger than my family and friends. In college I decided to do the Atkins diet and lost 60 lbs and only kept it off for a year or so. I have done every diet known to man. I can remember my mom always trying to help me out by taking me to a “diet doctor” growing up and trying to help me with my weight problems. I have had my successes but obviously none have been a lifestyle change or I would not be where I am today. I am more than ready to take on the challenge of having a healthier lifestyle the healthy way.

Nov 2, 2011

Shaved 2 minutes off!

Yesterday was test day at Niki G's and I decided I was going to run instead of walking. I began out at a steady pace; however, needing to walk a little until I reached the 1/2 mile mark and I just kept running and running without stopping. I ran the entire 1/2 mile without stopping! This is a first! I kept setting goals for me to reach (trees, stop signs, etc) I got to the mile finish line at 12:24 minutes. When I first started Niki G's I was at 14:05 for my 1 mile. I am happy with shaving 2 minutes off considering I have been walking the past few months. I still have not mastered the push-ups, I was able to do 4. I did 25 sit-ups.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home