Name:
Location: United States

Hi! My name is Kayla. I’m 28 years old and my goal is to blog about my weight loss journey and healthier lifestyle change. I am by no means a writer nor wish to be; however, I want to journal about my desire to be a healthier person. I have struggled with my weight my entire life. Since I was a child I have always been larger girl and in reality I have always been larger than my family and friends. In college I decided to do the Atkins diet and lost 60 lbs and only kept it off for a year or so. I have done every diet known to man. I can remember my mom always trying to help me out by taking me to a “diet doctor” growing up and trying to help me with my weight problems. I have had my successes but obviously none have been a lifestyle change or I would not be where I am today. I am more than ready to take on the challenge of having a healthier lifestyle the healthy way.

Aug 25, 2011

Slacking a bit!



Saturday night I went to the Wilson County Fair with some girls! We had so much fun and ate some really yummy food. I didn't do too bad! I had a grilled pork chop sandwich, roasted corn, and sampled a friends fried pickles! Well, I did drink too much sweet tea and had some homemade ice cream :) Fun times!


Since the fair I have not done my best by getting to Niki G's. As of Friday, August 19th, I had went to Niki G's 15/19 days of August. So proud of my attendance! It's not that I have purposely missed I have just been busy. Monday morning, I was unable to go because I was out of town. Tuesday I went...Wednesday I had planned on going; however, my sister (Alice) called and said she was coming to visit which I was super excited about because I never get to see her and I stayed up way too late..I was up past midnight and had intentions on waking up to go to boot camp at 5 am. Well needless to say, I got two text from my workout buddies at 4:45 am saying they were not going due to various reasons and I was actually secretly excited because I had only had a little over 4 hours of sleep. And you guessed it, I did not go either. This just proves having a workout buddy is key to success!!! We have helped each other get to boot camp for the past several months. I regret not going but I do know I would of been useless the rest of the day. I promise to do better and try my best to go to boot camp on Saturday. Stay tuned for the update.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home