Name:
Location: United States

Hi! My name is Kayla. I’m 28 years old and my goal is to blog about my weight loss journey and healthier lifestyle change. I am by no means a writer nor wish to be; however, I want to journal about my desire to be a healthier person. I have struggled with my weight my entire life. Since I was a child I have always been larger girl and in reality I have always been larger than my family and friends. In college I decided to do the Atkins diet and lost 60 lbs and only kept it off for a year or so. I have done every diet known to man. I can remember my mom always trying to help me out by taking me to a “diet doctor” growing up and trying to help me with my weight problems. I have had my successes but obviously none have been a lifestyle change or I would not be where I am today. I am more than ready to take on the challenge of having a healthier lifestyle the healthy way.

Sep 8, 2011

Frustration

Last night I didn't go to boot camp because I had so much to do before leaving for my vacation to Ft. Lauderdale. While packing, I started trying on clothes to see what I wanted to take. Are you ready for this! I tried on my skinny jeans and jeggings and they are so tight! I can tell in my thighs and calves that I have really toned up and gained lots of musle! Well, to me this is not the best thing for me! I need to lose a lot of weight and do not need to gain in inches! I have always struggled with losing weight and this go around is not any easier! I probably have not been eating as "clean" as I should but I honestly do not eat terrible! My trainer is also a nutritionist and I hope to meet with her soon to get better control of my intake. Its the never ending battle!! I am not giving up, but I sure am frustrated!

I was frustrated last night and decided I was not going this morning..Guess what! I don't know what happened, but I woke up feeling rejuvenated and went to class! So glad that I did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home