Name:
Location: United States

Hi! My name is Kayla. I’m 28 years old and my goal is to blog about my weight loss journey and healthier lifestyle change. I am by no means a writer nor wish to be; however, I want to journal about my desire to be a healthier person. I have struggled with my weight my entire life. Since I was a child I have always been larger girl and in reality I have always been larger than my family and friends. In college I decided to do the Atkins diet and lost 60 lbs and only kept it off for a year or so. I have done every diet known to man. I can remember my mom always trying to help me out by taking me to a “diet doctor” growing up and trying to help me with my weight problems. I have had my successes but obviously none have been a lifestyle change or I would not be where I am today. I am more than ready to take on the challenge of having a healthier lifestyle the healthy way.

Oct 20, 2011

Playground Fun!

Yesterday was unusually cool and rainy for this time of year. I chose to wear long sleeves yesterday because I knew we would do our usual run outside, but I thought we would work out the rest of the class in the studio..WRONG and WRONG. O yes we worked out at the playground the majority of the class. If you have worked out at Niki G's Lenox Village you know the playground work outs are never fun. Luckily it was not raining, but it sure was cold. We did lots of leg lifts onto benches, jumps, sit ups, and lots of planking while holding kettle ball between the leg. My core got an awesome workout yesterday, I am feeling it today!

Crab crawls are on the agenda for today's class. So sad I will miss them because I will be at WICKED!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home