Name:
Location: United States

Hi! My name is Kayla. I’m 28 years old and my goal is to blog about my weight loss journey and healthier lifestyle change. I am by no means a writer nor wish to be; however, I want to journal about my desire to be a healthier person. I have struggled with my weight my entire life. Since I was a child I have always been larger girl and in reality I have always been larger than my family and friends. In college I decided to do the Atkins diet and lost 60 lbs and only kept it off for a year or so. I have done every diet known to man. I can remember my mom always trying to help me out by taking me to a “diet doctor” growing up and trying to help me with my weight problems. I have had my successes but obviously none have been a lifestyle change or I would not be where I am today. I am more than ready to take on the challenge of having a healthier lifestyle the healthy way.

Aug 30, 2011

Partner Week at Niki G's

Monday I started my 4th month at Niki G's. I actually think partner weeks is a great way to start out Niki G's especially for new members. Partnering up helps to keep you accountable and helps you to get to know your work out buddies. This morning I was Lindsey's partner which is also quite interesting/funny. I am like 2 times her size and she was supposed to hold me back from jogging up a hill with a rope tied around me. Humorous I am sure! Then we switched roles and I got to pull her back with the rope! I thought the rope was going to cut her in half. If I really wanted to I could have pulled her down. She was such a good sport!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home