Name:
Location: United States

Hi! My name is Kayla. I’m 28 years old and my goal is to blog about my weight loss journey and healthier lifestyle change. I am by no means a writer nor wish to be; however, I want to journal about my desire to be a healthier person. I have struggled with my weight my entire life. Since I was a child I have always been larger girl and in reality I have always been larger than my family and friends. In college I decided to do the Atkins diet and lost 60 lbs and only kept it off for a year or so. I have done every diet known to man. I can remember my mom always trying to help me out by taking me to a “diet doctor” growing up and trying to help me with my weight problems. I have had my successes but obviously none have been a lifestyle change or I would not be where I am today. I am more than ready to take on the challenge of having a healthier lifestyle the healthy way.

Sep 8, 2011

Cold Rainy Day!

Monday night I drove back to Nashville from visiting my parents to ensure that I would get up and go to boot camp. Lindsey text me and said she was sitting in my drive way. I open the garage door and its freezing and raining! I was thinking I should just go get back in my cozy bed. I braved the weather and went on to boot camp in short sleeves. Of course as soon as we get done doing out normal warm up routine Whitney gives us the option to run outside or inside due to the weather conditions. I thought to myself I need to go ahead with the rest of the campers (minus 2 that chose to stay inside) and run outside. It was so cold and consistently raining which is not favorable when wearing glasses and short sleeves! It was actually horrible but I survived! The wind was blowing toward us as we were running and I almost seriously turned around several times to go back to the studio but kept going! If this is anything what it is going to be like in the winter, I may be switching my class to the night time class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home