Name:
Location: United States

Hi! My name is Kayla. I’m 28 years old and my goal is to blog about my weight loss journey and healthier lifestyle change. I am by no means a writer nor wish to be; however, I want to journal about my desire to be a healthier person. I have struggled with my weight my entire life. Since I was a child I have always been larger girl and in reality I have always been larger than my family and friends. In college I decided to do the Atkins diet and lost 60 lbs and only kept it off for a year or so. I have done every diet known to man. I can remember my mom always trying to help me out by taking me to a “diet doctor” growing up and trying to help me with my weight problems. I have had my successes but obviously none have been a lifestyle change or I would not be where I am today. I am more than ready to take on the challenge of having a healthier lifestyle the healthy way.

Jun 20, 2011

Father's Day Weekend FUN!

Dottie Kate relaxing with dad on Father's Day :)
























This past weekend was filled with lots of excitement and family time. My brother-in- law Ryan Florida (it is necessary to clarify the last name since I have 2 brother-in-laws named Ryan) had to have his appendix removed. It is a running joke that I must marry a Ryan. We shall see, ha! My sister obviously with two little ones was not prepared. I received the phone call about 20 minutes into my Friday afternoon nap (the first nap I have taken in a very long time) and knew I needed to get up to rescue my sister.. Luckily, the girls were with Ryan's mother; however, she did not have any milk for Dottie. I drove to Murfreesboro to get the everyone clothes and milk for the babies and stopped by Anita's to drop Dottie's milk off and grab Jennifer a plate. Jennifer asked me to keep the girls Saturday and Sunday so she could take care of Ryan. I decided to keep the girls at Jennifer's on Saturday because I needed to help her get her house ready to put on the market. The realtor was scheduled for the following Tuesday to do pictures and the house was definitely not in shape for pictures. With the help of mom and dad, we were able to get the house ready for pictures. When Ryan woke up, he couldn't believe all that we accomplished.



Sunday, I had a wonderful day with celebrating father's day with dad, mom, Melonee, and Dottie! We stayed around the house for the majority of the day and then we got the girls dressed up to take pictures. We went to the agriculture center and Scarritt Bennett. We also, stopped by Las Paletas for a popsicle. Melonee loved the popsicle's, we got four different flavors and she ended up trying them all over and over!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home