Name:
Location: United States

Hi! My name is Kayla. I’m 28 years old and my goal is to blog about my weight loss journey and healthier lifestyle change. I am by no means a writer nor wish to be; however, I want to journal about my desire to be a healthier person. I have struggled with my weight my entire life. Since I was a child I have always been larger girl and in reality I have always been larger than my family and friends. In college I decided to do the Atkins diet and lost 60 lbs and only kept it off for a year or so. I have done every diet known to man. I can remember my mom always trying to help me out by taking me to a “diet doctor” growing up and trying to help me with my weight problems. I have had my successes but obviously none have been a lifestyle change or I would not be where I am today. I am more than ready to take on the challenge of having a healthier lifestyle the healthy way.

Jun 6, 2011

I can't believe I worked out on a SATURDAY!

Working out on the weekend is something that I have never done. I thought it would be easier waking up since the class was at 9:30. I was wrong, it really was just as hard getting up for the 9:30 class as the 5:15 class. I am not a morning person at all!!! I hope this class makes me more of a morning person. For some reason the part of the boot camp I dread the most is the running. I have never been able to run, but I am getting the hang on it. Being able to pace yourself is key. Today my instructor decided to add another variable to the run. The big pink workout ball. I was thinking when she told us to grab the ball that we were going outside to do exercises on the ball...I was wrong. She wanted us to run while holding the awkward ball above our heads. This was so hard!!! I can't even run well much less carry this huge ball. I would rather carry weights which is what we normally do. Working out on the weekend was really good for me. I went to lunch with two friends and I ordered a fish sandwich and asked them to grill it without the batter. They were unable to do this because it would fall apart but they did lightly dust the fish for me. I was trying to be healthier. One week down!! yah....we did it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home