Name:
Location: United States

Hi! My name is Kayla. I’m 28 years old and my goal is to blog about my weight loss journey and healthier lifestyle change. I am by no means a writer nor wish to be; however, I want to journal about my desire to be a healthier person. I have struggled with my weight my entire life. Since I was a child I have always been larger girl and in reality I have always been larger than my family and friends. In college I decided to do the Atkins diet and lost 60 lbs and only kept it off for a year or so. I have done every diet known to man. I can remember my mom always trying to help me out by taking me to a “diet doctor” growing up and trying to help me with my weight problems. I have had my successes but obviously none have been a lifestyle change or I would not be where I am today. I am more than ready to take on the challenge of having a healthier lifestyle the healthy way.

Aug 5, 2011

Window of opportunity!!!

One thing that I actually really like about boot camp is that everyday I know there is only 2 hours I can choose to workout (5:15 am or 6pm) that fits my schedule. I know many mornings I have woke up thinking I really don't want to go, but then I realize its now or never due to work/or other obligations. I really think this has helped to keep me accountable. This morning I woke up late because I forgot to charge my phone. It was 5:06, I thought to myself should I roll over or get up and go and be a few minutes late. I assumed Lindsey had already left me, but to my surprise she had text me and said she was not feeling well. Of course on the way there, I got behind a slow poke which made me more nervous. I luckily got there before we were assigning our running route!! This morning was rough. Lots of push-ups and sit-ups and lifting!!! Lately we have been doing a lot of partner work which helps to keep me going even though I want to stop during the workout. All in all I am thankful for the opportunity to work out at Niki G's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home